Saturday, January 1, 2011

~Welcome to the World Marley Ireland~



~Marley Ireland~
December 20, 2004
6:00PM
7lbs. 6 oz ~ 20 inches (our shortest one)



~My heart overflows with happiness and love when I look at this beautiful baby girl. I was so excited for her to arrive as I chose (and this time it worked out) to find out what sex the baby was at birth. What a fun, wonderful experience. My favorite and most treasured time comes once I finally get to be alone with my new little baby...so fresh and sweet. I love the smell of my babies when they are first born, there is just something about it... Anyway, once alone it is like Christmas...I get to unwrap this sweet gift that I have been entrusted with and take inventory...count fingers and toes and just marvel at the miracle of the human body. After the long 40 weeks (give or take) here she is, in my arms finally. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for this beautiful sweet baby girl... She is so greatly loved!!



~Daddy and his new little angel.....

India and Jonathan
meeting their new baby sister.....
I missed them so much while Marley and I were in the hospital...

(look at our little guy's sweet face...he looks so confused and worried... I love this little boy so very much)



~ My sweet little India bunny, she was so very excited to have a baby sister. She was such a great little helper with Marley .....I just love our little girls...




No comments:

Post a Comment